! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

O2 long weekend con - Page 1/4

Subject: O2 long weekend con
Replies: 24 Views: 2746
> »
pcuser 7.09.06 - 06:39pm
I use my o2long weekend 500mins to a landline phone on monday nite at 7.30pm to around 10pm, wen i got off the phone i noticed i had ben charged 10. I rang o2, they made up some cr*p that i was outside my post code area wen i made the call, i replied i was at home wen i made the call ok, they didnt want 2refund me until i said it looks like im gona ave to send watchdog an email, also said * +

pcuser 7.09.06 - 06:44pm
Your as bad as orange, to con ten pound out of me wen the calls r ment 2b free, also told o2 that i can no longer trust them with my money n il b keeping a check of how much i spend with them in the near future. * +

run32dll 7.09.06 - 07:10pm
Isnt it until 8am on Mondays... Hence the Long WEEKENDS... I think imo O2 are the best network. * +

dani2xll 7.09.06 - 07:56pm
@poster I have mentioned this already in an earlier post re: post code area. If yr cell logs on to one outside of yr postcode yr swear * +

pcuser 7.09.06 - 08:17pm
Cant u lot read i made the call in my post code aera HELLO. O2 aint the best network cos there give u free calls in 1hand n taking it back in another hand. O2 long weekends is frm midnight friday to midnight mondy. Can we have sensible replies ie frm sum1 that has had a bad experience with o2 long weekends THANK YOU. * +

raptor70 7.09.06 - 10:18pm
I dont use o2 wkends but have read sumwhere that if yr local cell is busy then u cud be rerouted 2another hence u bein charged 4yr call, as it doesnt register that yr makin a call from yr postcode. * +

wrx06 7.09.06 - 10:37pm
Depends what mast picks u up when your trying to call if its outside your postcode then you will be charged. * +

moony69 7.09.06 - 11:50pm
I made calls on mine outside my code and wasnt charged but in my opinion all networks r as bad as each other. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search