! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Orange Contract Help - Page 1/2

Subject: Orange Contract Help
Replies: 9 Views: 1363
> »
xjamesx 14.08.06 - 09:05pm
I'm gettin my contract phone tomorrow. Its with the dolphin package. Will it come with free wap or do i still need to do the pound a day? * +

hampshre 14.08.06 - 09:11pm
Your days of cheap Wap are gone * +

djdecki 14.08.06 - 09:16pm
theres only one of the packages with orange that have free gprs, think its limited to a gig though per month and thats on a contract of 75 quid a month roflmao * +

sexpot16 15.08.06 - 12:06am
I was conned into believing i'd get free wap with my canary package for a month then for just 4quid a month after that! What rubbish... After 25days i rang bout summat else to be told i'd used bout 12quid of wap in my first few days... Now i'm stuck with an 18month contract! * +

run32dll 15.08.06 - 12:19am
You get free wap on the Panther 75 Plan the one i just hate and happen to be on but what the heck my dad pays for it... Lol... * +

run32dll 15.08.06 - 12:28am
Sexpot16 By Law Orange are Bound To Agreemency Law to Terminate a Contract for Free if your Still Under Your Months Period... To PostAuthor get the contract rinse the freebies and mins and stuff and say you dont want it and go to TMobile and ask for their wap addon. Will work out cheaper if your gonna use your phone mainly for wap. * +

sexpot16 15.08.06 - 12:32am
I tried for weeks to cancel my contract, orange said they couldn't do it as it was actually taken out with CPW and by the time i got onto them they said my 28days was up! I got it on a whim and wish i hadn't bothered now! Thanks tho. * +

run32dll 15.08.06 - 12:41am
Bollox to Orange Claiming CPW as CPW are a ThirdParty Supplies a Company Who Works on Behalf of Orange... when you cancel it at CPW all they do is ring orange... Orange are Tripping Really Badly and soon They Arent Gonna Get Back Up... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search