! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fake Vlive users!! - Page 1/7

Subject: Fake Vlive users!!
Replies: 45 Views: 5020
> »
cyblade 15.06.06 - 02:16pm
Did you know that soon,all sa users will have to register thier sims with thier nets,so if you using free wap on a non vlive phone,u gonna be in alot of cr*p!! Unless voda wins their case in court to protect user privacy,the chances of that happing is very slim!! * +

subz3r8 15.06.06 - 03:17pm
Well y would ppl register a illegal wap sim.They could just get another sim,simple.Why didnt u think of that?I guess sum ppl just dont think. * +

rotiou 15.06.06 - 03:26pm
dude derz alot of dumb ppl out der. lol * +

flash3r 15.06.06 - 03:49pm
besides if u use opera mini vodacom wont knw ur Ip or fone details. so 4 large amounts of dwnloads i use opera. 4 browsin an pro.d. use ma normal voda.I aint that cheap u knw. atleast support ya network sumhow.. lol who am i kiddin lol'der! * +

cyblade 15.06.06 - 04:25pm
What i meant is every sim dat you put into your phone must be registered,so thier is no way you can use free wap anymore * +

djdecki 15.06.06 - 04:27pm
crazy question but how are you able to use opera mini without voda knowing? it uses your networks apn to get onto net in the first place? * +

nok6100 15.06.06 - 04:45pm
Cyblade u a numpty. I will register with the details Chuck Norris! Who's gonna stop ppl from using fake details? And it will be impossible to register the entire countries Voda users! Thats like an open invitation for a DOS! They will be down for months if everyone phones in to register! Get real man! * +

mino212 15.06.06 - 05:03pm
wot if u on a contract? u have 2 give ur details wen u sign up. my buds on a contract n using free wap. y don't they c*m afta him if u so clever! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search