! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Comments Please - Page 1/2

Subject: Comments Please
Replies: 11 Views: 932
> »
boodles 31.01.06 - 07:44am
Assuming I've just connected to the net using mobile as modem. After 5mins or so my mobile losses the connection, i.e - if i try and surf on my mobile I get the message - CONNECTION ABORTED. now even though my mobile says this, i'm still surfing on my pc. How is this possible? Can anyone give any insight? When my mobile dissconnects, what is my pc connect to? Free intrernet? What do u think * +

djdecki 31.01.06 - 07:57am
Network? * +

boodles 31.01.06 - 08:03am
vodacom and single pc * +

boodles 31.01.06 - 08:09am
Also, (as another thing that happens - I'm able to recieve calls on my phone whilst i'm connected to gprs) not sure if other phones also have this capability... But I'm curious for comments on my first post.... I havnt checked my detailed billing info as yet with regards to surfing that I do after my mobile has lost its connection..... * +

djdecki 31.01.06 - 09:01am
Whenever i'm not net, sometimes msgs or calls come through but that interrupts the gprs signal so i have to say i'm at a bit of a loss. As for your first query. Do you mean while connected to the pc and net you try opening up your wap browser on phone? All that will do is slow down your download speed on pc! * +

deadpunk 31.01.06 - 11:42am
So when yr phone says connection is aborted, what other modem have u got physically connected to yr computer? * +

boodles 31.01.06 - 12:06pm
there is no other modem installed on my pc. * +

boodles 31.01.06 - 12:14pm
My point to this topic is that i can surf on my pc even after my mobile says connection aborted. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search