! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

prodigits gallery - Page 1/1

Subject: prodigits gallery
Replies: 6 Views: 945

2dizzy4u 29.12.05 - 01:53am
Can i have a step by step description of exactly how to go about setting a picture up on my main page and my wap site? I read the help section but its confusin. Tried it over and over. I want to know how u did it and exactly what u type when and where with the Site address please. Im sending through the o2 network. Yours Faithfully... DiZzY DiMpLeS * +

kwah 29.12.05 - 02:57am
I havnt actually done it but i guess (and it is a guess) you send the picture as an multimedia message from your phone with your username as the text- similar to adding a photo album picture. Or send an email with the picture as an attatchment and your username written in the message box. Send your picture to either *i forget the addresses, sorry* and they should be added shortly after that. * +

r..o..n 1.04.06 - 05:26pm
Anyone can send a pic to your gallery just by putting your user name when sending pic ... So watch out .. A beautiful friend had hers replaced by one of an ugly old woman * +

douwysa 1.04.06 - 05:35pm
how long does it take before my pix shows in my album? ive send it this afternoon? * +

douwysa 1.04.06 - 05:46pm
thanks..so if my mms went throug they got it? * +

xphilx 1.04.06 - 07:40pm
reading sniper11 ur on a about wapsite pics ,,,,,,,, gallery is totally different * +

xphilx 1.04.06 - 07:41pm
Send your picture to gallery@twilightwap.com with your user name. It will be added to gallery within 3-4 days. You can send your picture via MMS from your phone. Write the e-mail address gallery@twilightwap.com in the recipient part of the message, attach your photo and send it.We recommend you to send a passport type photo.If you want your photo to be replaced, just send another one tea *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search