! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Orange Customer care - Page 1/4

Subject: Orange Customer care
Replies: 25 Views: 1707
> »
tops31 14.12.05 - 11:58am
There do anything for ya what do you think? * +

djdecki 14.12.05 - 12:00pm
Its er what they're there for? * +

tops31 14.12.05 - 12:02pm
Lol yeah its there job but do you think they will do anything for ya? I would have to say no * +

asxydad 14.12.05 - 12:02pm
yip agree happy.. They'v always bin helpfull when iv had 2phone em :) * +

bolton78 14.12.05 - 12:06pm
Yeah no complaints here.Everytime i phoned theyve been excellent * +

tops31 14.12.05 - 12:08pm
The reason why i say this is a phoned up for a upgrade on sat and they told me i would have to pay 79 pound for the phone i wanted, i told them i seen a ad in the paper sayin the was offering the handset for free and he said there was nothing they could do ,So i cancelled my contract with them and then started a new one , what kind of system is that? * +

tops31 14.12.05 - 12:13pm
Im happy now that i have sorted the phone that i want and the minutes plus texts with the phone, just not happy with the way that i have had to do it, had a letter this morning from them sayin they are sorry to here i am leaving And they would do anything to get me back on orange, when i phone this morning to ask for accessories to go with my new phone they said no they cant do it yet if i went to * +

djdecki 14.12.05 - 12:13pm
I take it you read all the small print on the ad. Maybe your current contract didn't qualify for the free phone. Eg cheaper contracts limit the level of phone you can get for free. Quite often i see its only the higher end contracts 35quid and above that get the latest phones free * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search