! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

youtube idm - Page 1/2

Subject: youtube idm
Replies: 8 Views: 1876
> »
im.joker 4.10.13 - 06:43am
when I am tryin to download videos from youtube using idm, it says download audio rather than video * +

john_163 5.10.13 - 09:21pm
dnt u get options??.. and what browser ur useng? * +

john_163 5.10.13 - 09:22pm
an mayb ders sumtng wrng... now a days the videos i download from youtube gets downloads bt says unknow formate... sumtng wit youtube * +

im.joker 6.10.13 - 07:54am
i am using mozilla firefox. . I get option as download this audio. But d*mn it i want video thing not audio . . * +

1sstarr5 6.10.13 - 10:25pm
gameboy1.gif download idm 6.17 with crack from 4shared.com and install it after installation cracked it from the crack folder ,restart the machine and open the google chrome browser in browser open the setting and in setting option choose the extension menu, when extension menu appear there u will find idm. Just click the idm and enjoy downloading... P.note. If u have already installed other version of idm u will unable to install 6.17 , solution: reinstall the operating system and follow the above the setup * +

metulj 17.10.13 - 08:05pm
you might want to try YTD Video Downloader PRO for transfer Audio and/or Video from youtube, once you try this simple for usage software, i doubt you will use anything else tea.gif * +

p0psicle 18.10.13 - 02:11pm
Why do you need idm? Just add ss before the youtube link and you can download from there. (That is the url should look like this: ssyoutube.com/blablabla) * +

metulj 19.10.13 - 08:13am
why do we need...?
simply cos ssyoutube.com/blabal cant convert ot quality mp3,
in fact it cant convert to mp3 at all grin.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page