! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question - Page 1/3

Subject: question
Replies: 18 Views: 1182
> »
bobdylan 24.11.12 - 03:58pm
Iv a old old del ..... Ok bought a video camera great , comes with soft ware great , down load all vids great , but the pc is old now so I'm thinking if this dies then il lose em so I try back em up , stick em on a USB drive or on a back up hard drive .... But will it hell let me move em or copy paste these video files with this soft ware grrr iv the pc knowledge of a 4 year old crybaby so ok plan b , burn em to DVD .... Buy blank DVDs , go on the software stick em on burn em and ..... Spits * +

bobdylan 24.11.12 - 04:01pm
the disc back out ? grrrr says wrong disc type . so i go buy the type it asks for .... u know the + ones and - ones .... so new disc in and ..... nothing ? pc dosent acknowledge the other disc type ..... is it my disc rewriter drive type of thingy ??? * +

gr8guy78 24.11.12 - 04:02pm
Do you have a dvd drive or cd drive? * +

a.psycho 24.11.12 - 05:04pm
if it's an old pc the dvd/cd writers firmware is too old for new disks..or you maybe trying to burn them to fast, try the pound shop discs..they generaly have the old iso standard. If you have broadband use dropbox,comodo,ubuntu one cloud storage. You get between 2 and 5 gigs free! * +

jay.mack 24.11.12 - 05:18pm
try updating the firmware on the dvd burner. or buy a 1-2 TB hdd and stick em on there then remove it to put it in your next pc. * +

bobdylan 25.11.12 - 01:42pm
the wrighting drive is a teac dvd + rw dv-w58e (d) * +

bobdylan 25.11.12 - 01:45pm
the software the camera puts the vids on the pc, is image mixer3 , and its asking for dvd-r/dvd-r dl (blank disc) .......... dvd- rw ..... are the two disc types it asks for to burn onto * +

bobdylan 25.11.12 - 01:50pm
i mean idealy id be happy to just copy the video files onto a flash drivevbut how ? iv backed all other videos and picks up no problem but these wont budge * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search