! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows8 - Page 2/5

Subject: Windows8
« <> »
curtlink 26.10.12 - 08:22am
sbuu yes i noticed dat too,when i saw de previews on bbc dey were using a touch device to test it...... * +

newt182 26.10.12 - 04:13pm

@ unquiet1 - 26.10.12 - 05:40am
im worried about all other programs being compatible with it so i wont upgrade just yet

There shouldn't be too much of a problem, but some may need to be tweaked by the developer. * +

hem2525 28.10.12 - 03:16am
I had installed window 8 pro yesterday ... :)special offer * +

siignore 28.10.12 - 06:23am
Actually windows 8 has better startup shutdown time if you run command prompt as administrator and enter slmgr.vbs/hibernate on it creates a new file where it saves recent changes or something,in any case,it begins to boot up and shut down faster. And always defragment all drives using the windows properties mode(right click,properties on a drive) it makes everything smooth and also prevents booting errors. Also don't defragment with any third party soft,they're usually viruses. Anyway windows * +

spartan2 28.10.12 - 01:57pm
Obvious strategy is obvious. Microsoft bring out a s**te version of windows, everyone hates it even if maybe its not that bad, then 'fixes' it with the next version and addresses the complaints so everyone goes out and buys that lol been happening since windows 98 * +

phemzask 28.10.12 - 02:35pm
lol was jst thnking the same thng the other day. * +

spartan2 28.10.12 - 03:01pm
I mean which t*t decided you couldnt boot to desktop and then any mods that force that are patched out by microsoft lol who the foo is in charge of decision making at microsoft? Kermit? Its almost as if they are aiming for 8 to fail on desktops * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index