! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows 8 RTM sucks - Page 1/2

Subject: Windows 8 RTM sucks
Replies: 13 Views: 1201
> »
siignore 21.10.12 - 08:35am
Always hangs up whenever I improve the video quality of a game,though the cpu's overclocked to 3.5 and there's 4gb of ram plus page files. What is windows playing at? It even hangs up while simple usage,no default media player,windows store sucks as most of the apps never really work. * +

paul_06 21.10.12 - 11:57am
User error * +

aleksdks 21.10.12 - 04:00pm
lol what are your hardware specs? * +

siignore 22.10.12 - 05:58am
Specs are like 4gb ram,intel 3.1ghz hopefully the overclock made it somewhere like 3.5 or 3.6 anyway,intel graphics card and 500gb drive though that's not important. Anyway,I don't see what the graphics card has to do with this..it simply converts bytes and stuff into graphical data. Web forum guys always blame the gpu * +

aleksdks 22.10.12 - 07:00am
yes i think there is something wrong with the gpu. try reinstalling drivers. which gpu u ve got? * +

phemzask 22.10.12 - 08:35am

@ siignore - 22.10.12 - 05:58am
Specs are like 4gb ram,intel 3.1ghz hopefully the overclock made it somewhere like 3.5 or 3.6 anyway,intel graphics card and 500gb drive though that's not important. Anyway,I don't see what the graphics card has to do with this..it simply converts bytes and stuff into graphical data. Web forum guys always blame the gpu

lol you going out of ur way not to mention your gpu...wat r u hiding ? * +

siignore 22.10.12 - 07:35pm
Intel something lol not completely sure that's why I can't mention. By the way,if you have windows 8 and some time to waste try inserting slmgr.vbs also probably works in older windows,there's an option to disable kms activation which means when windows makes online activation compulsory later old eight wouldn't buckle down hurray anyway the intel driver's Intel HD graphics,and it shows up on windows when changing appearance settings. Well,it's fine in windows 7 prof probably soft prob. * +

siignore 22.10.12 - 07:39pm
Erm,think you guys are right though,something must be up with the gpu. Gotta search and see what's up. searching was a total noob few months ago lol.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search