! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

email address traced - Page 1/2

Subject: email address traced
Replies: 14 Views: 1179
> »
jiakai 19.08.12 - 10:11pm
Hi I am being spamed by someone close to me via email how can I trace who this jerk is as its no longer a joke innocent people are getting involved in all these hoax mails which is ruinning peoples relationship. Please advise if I can trace a yahoo email address or if anyone can assist me. * +

newt182 19.08.12 - 10:33pm
''Please advise if I can trace a yahoo email address'' Pretty sure you can't. You could look into reporting the spam emails to Yahoo or the police, depending on the content, but you most probably wont get any personal info from them. The only other option would be to get a virus on the senders PC, but this is the wrong site/forum for that info. Talk about hacking is not allowed here, even if it was for a good cause. * +

mok214 19.08.12 - 10:34pm
Click the box that says show all information, but don't expect us to translate all that information that you cannot comprehend. dont * +

a.psycho 20.08.12 - 04:11am
hmm haking is quite a broad term. * +

phemzask 20.08.12 - 07:20am
shouldnt b that hard if its sum1 close to u. * +

capoane 20.08.12 - 08:26am
Every email you recive has its i.p logged and you can see that in your email account . There are programs that will tell you the city that the email was sent from but not exact location . Just contact your provider they will send them a warning * +

capoane 20.08.12 - 08:28am
And it seems that hardly anything is allowed now days on here .Yet if you go into any phone forum the piracy and hacking is 90 percent of forum talk @newt * +

capoane 20.08.12 - 08:29am
The days of pro 2001 - 2005 beg * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum