! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MY LAPTOP FELL!!! - Page 1/2

Subject: MY LAPTOP FELL!!!
Replies: 8 Views: 1739
> »
dorian2k 24.04.12 - 03:18am
hey guys i was using my dell laptop and at one point i didnt remember it was in my lap... it was close at the time and i stand up and it fell rite out my lap... * +

dorian2k 24.04.12 - 03:25am
my problem now is when it fell it wasnt on so i press the power button to power it bk on but my screen light is gone! i can see the words etc but its hard to c without the light ,my screen didnt break tho its just the light,anyone mite know wat made the lights to go off? Do u think the bulps blow? * +

dorian2k 24.04.12 - 03:29am
do i need a new replacement screen? thank u if u reply * +

oetinger 24.04.12 - 04:10am
Doesn't matter what's wrong or what broke, you still gonna have to replace something. no use asking what. rather take it for repairs and let them check it and tell you. * +

uglyjoe 24.04.12 - 04:33am
no if ya can still make out the screen and everything looks ok ie. no lines or anything then its just the backlight ull have to replace and not the screen its not to difficult to replace and theres plenty of tutorials on utube and backlight inverters aint that expensive on ebay * +

dorian2k 24.04.12 - 05:41am
well i went to a repair shop today and a guy who works there told me that the balance is damage! what does he call the balance * +

rippled 25.04.12 - 11:58pm
Hi Doreen wave Now go take it to a pc repair shop , maybe theyll tell you a accumulator is low shocking remember dont take it to greengrocer all them greens will keep you regular * +

thatgui 24.09.12 - 02:36am
balance lol wat the fk is he chattin about his bank balance so he can rip u off and fix his balance problens lol. nah its going to b one of 2 things, the inverter has disloged and unplugged itself or you have smashed the backlight in the lcd. you shud write a poem called 'my dell fell' lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search