! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

header in Outlook2007 - Page 1/1

Subject: header in Outlook2007
Replies: 5 Views: 576

unquiet1 23.04.12 - 10:41am
hi folks im not familiar with outlook at all, been using gmail for the past 5yrs or so but now i need to include a company header in my emails but kinda struggling.. does any1 know how? not looking for signature help but how to put a header... any1 know how? * +

mok214 23.04.12 - 07:49pm
I haven't used outlook express in ages, but see if can find something about templates in the help guide. You should be able to modify one to use as a business header. * +

kizzleme 23.04.12 - 07:52pm
incredimail has much more options for personalisation i would download and give that a try, never liked that outlook its far too complex, windows live mail is better than that but wont work on xp * +

kizzleme 23.04.12 - 07:54pm
by the way with offline programs like outlook etc to receive gmail etc you need to click in the settings of your Google account to turn on p.o.p.s mail * +

mok214 23.04.12 - 09:05pm

@ kizzleme - 23.04.12 - 07:52pm
incredimail has much more options for personalisation i would download and give that a try, never liked that outlook its far too complex, windows live mail is better than that but wont work on xp

nod I've been using Incredimail instead of outlook express for quite a while. * +

unquiet1 23.04.12 - 10:35pm
unfortunately i cant just switch, well i can but my clients also want a header for their emails and it was hard enough to get everyone in the company to quit using IE getting them to drop outlook is a big ask and thats another reason why i kinda have to have it as well so i can be able to deal with their email problems and find solutions. I'l have a look at the templates tomorrow at the office. Thanks guys. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search