! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

help on my toshiba laptop - Page 1/4

Subject: help on my toshiba laptop
Replies: 24 Views: 1525
> »
hotbabe7 22.04.12 - 06:53am
please help me i forgot my password on my laptop toshiba satellite can anyone help me please xoxoxox * +

mishal26 22.04.12 - 07:01am
Power on u r lappy in a safe mode. Go to administrator, change u r password. Hope this will help. * +

hotbabe7 22.04.12 - 07:10am
i have done that but i need a pw * +

mishal26 22.04.12 - 07:23am
Resend u r problem to computer technicians posted by digix2 and someone will deeply help u ma dear. * +

digix2 22.04.12 - 07:36am
idea the first thing to do when u wanna create a user account log on is to create a pw hints which will help u remember u r pw. If mishal's advice wasn't helpfull then look for bootable cd/dvd or a pen drive then boot u r laptop from this sources. After dat go to controll panel file found in c:/ or any depend on where u install u r operating system. Search the fle which stored u r passward. U must b careful about ths or look 4 a profession person who will guide u on doin dis. * +

kr1shna 22.04.12 - 09:17am
I am gettin a feelin that mishap and Digix are both the same person chin * +

oetinger 22.04.12 - 10:25am
What Windows version you using? inbox me your email add and I will email you a software that you must use to boot from to remove the password (If its a Windows Password). Easy as pie. Inbox, don't inbox, up to you. Will save me the effort if u don't trust giving me your email address. * +

1jester 22.04.12 - 11:49am
why not just upload the app to a filesharing site and send the op/pw the link, that way she wont need to give out her email address to some random from the net * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search