! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3d tv help needed - Page 3/3

Subject: 3d tv help needed
« <
newt182 19.04.12 - 12:19am
Yeah, when they finally get it working past a few fps, looking good, and make it so you don't get eyestrain and headaches. * +

sgaijin 19.04.12 - 12:40am
Active is generaly slightly more straining to the eyes than Passive. My advice to you is dnt be lazy and atleast read 3types of reviews afterall theres nothing worse than making the wrng purchase. 3D without glasses is no where as effective. Its going to take 4years or more before it catches up to glasses. The technical veriables involve are too much for the technology we have currently. Dnt bother wating jst get the new tv. Im also South African, the best deals are at Makro and Dion wired. I go * +

banbury 19.04.12 - 12:44am
when you think about it there is nothing that radical about viewing 3d with glasses people were doing that at the cinama in the 60s cos my dad told me. its just new in the home. yes obviously its improved but its still the same concept in a way. all been done before in some shape or form. so you will have to forgive me if iam not too impressed with todays offerings, its tomorrows that interest me! * +

sgaijin 19.04.12 - 12:52am
@Banbury the technology is more advance and the quality is way much better. Both forms of 3D glass viewing is strainuous to the eyes because its not normal. Some get affected more by the other form. Some ppl are just imune. I say test them b4 u purchase. Active as more flexable due to its effective adjustability. I adjust my 3D settings and it dosnt strain me. Go Samsung and you wont regret. * +

banbury 19.04.12 - 01:05am
well yes like I said its improved but still the same idea whatever way you look at it. After all your still sat there wearing those silly glasses lol * +

cherwell 19.04.12 - 02:00am
lol * +

lrdbyron 19.04.12 - 10:59am
the problem is the samsungs are s**t expensive,else I wouldve taken it *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply