! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

windows 8 sucks - Page 1/5

Subject: windows 8 sucks
Replies: 32 Views: 2942
> »
sarojkum 8.03.12 - 06:50pm
I tried and tired enough with ms.i hate it.Lets cursing s**t version of ms OS called windows 8. * +

mok214 8.03.12 - 09:04pm
Well , you can't expect perfection on a test product . That is why they have these open trials for . * +

cherwell 9.03.12 - 12:26am
the beta version is a good indication of the outcome. at least we do know the metro interface will be there which is only of use to touchscreen computers that account for a very small percentage of the market, and tablets. its out of place on a desktop operating system. microsoft should have introduced a metro oriented O.S just for touchscreen devices as a seperate entity to a new desktop operating system * +

cherwell 9.03.12 - 12:29am
personally I think windows 8 could end up as another vista if microsoft fail to make some rather drastic changes. the metro interface looks more like something a 6 year would use rather than an adult. well thats my opinion anyway. infact you could allmost say its an insult to our intelligence lol * +

mok214 9.03.12 - 12:39am
Well , I never even consider a getting a Mircrosoft OS product untill Service Pack 2 comes out anyway . lol * +

cherwell 9.03.12 - 01:00am
probably a wise precaution. I heard windows 7 was very bad at launch although I never had anything to do with it myself as I was still at war with vista at the time. * +

edit.or 9.03.12 - 02:12am
windows 7 was pretty good but i'm sticking to good old xp. it serves me fine,no problems what so ever,no need for updates cause i use none,sp3 already slipstreamed. i can program own applications so even if in that field xp loses support,i would still use it haha. expect me to upgrade in like,10 years minimum. as windows product grow in number,they get more needlessly complicated and needlessly large as well. no thanks,i don't need my C drive stuffed with even more garbage,thank you. * +

sarojkum 9.03.12 - 05:44am
Microsoft shoud learn lesson from vista.its flop and again they redesign its named it windows 7.Now they launch again windows 8 as ugly as vista. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search