! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

email registrations - Page 1/3

Subject: email registrations
Replies: 15 Views: 1078
> »
edit.or 23.02.12 - 01:47pm
the question is simple. what is a decent service to register an email account with,that would feed the obscure needs of forum boards mail validation process? something with easy registration that doesn't ask for mobile phone number and has POP access. anyone with experience? i don't care if it has no spam filter or some advanced features,its only purpose would be reading registration mails. * +

kr1shna 23.02.12 - 02:51pm
Mail.ru lol * +

edit.or 23.02.12 - 03:23pm
mail ru... i don't know. i wouldn't like to entrust my login details to a ru site but thanks anyway * +

edit.or 23.02.12 - 03:39pm
and here we go. the web of the future. and so i went to aol.com because they are well known and look nice but their registration page acts like a dummy,the confirmation buttons don't do anything,tested in presto,webkit,trident and gecko with 3 different browsers and still the same. went to gmx.com and thought it may be nice there but after confirming,you get a message registration could not be processed,please try again later,if this persists,contact.. and i did.. try. * +

edit.or 23.02.12 - 03:46pm
just to be greeted with 'the page you ve been looking for could not be found' and expired being the part of url. how fast they expect me to type a feedback ffs? it isn't the connection speed cause in past,with same connection,i ve used both gmail and yahoo. and it has nothing to do with content blockers as it is the same in 3 different browsers,both cases and i have no global restricting rules... well.. what to say? the search goes on.... * +

edit.or 23.02.12 - 08:53pm
the search is over. prodigits saved me from registering a temporal yahoo account . never knew it got a full blown mail client? this is great. i used it for confirmation for making a new mail address (see the irony in that lmao). anyways,friendly tip,if you ever need one,stay away from anything powered by united internet. the stupid software will never complete registration. and webmail.co.za looks like a scam.. well,there goes a day of my life. good bye giants, and hello fastmail! * +

sphampan 24.02.12 - 07:38pm
I have an account at webmail but I didnt understad the site * +

edit.or 24.02.12 - 08:15pm
during registration they ask you what bank you're in,do you do online banking,whats you income,what would you buy from their advertisers.. almost like a survey. and in the end i got a message that the address i was trying to register was already in their records,even though the availibility check said its fine. and i've tried many different addresses. feels like a fishing page. unfortunantly,i m not stupid,the info i gave them doesn't even serve for toilet paper lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search