! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Internet Security Help - Page 1/3

Subject: Internet Security Help
Replies: 20 Views: 1063
> »
ste76 12.02.12 - 05:14pm
What's the best free Internet Security software out there that will do me good as I'm online all time etc. I've got a windows 7 64bit model with Intel core i5 laptop * +

newt182 12.02.12 - 05:26pm
Avira antivirus and Comodo firewall. * +

kazannts 12.02.12 - 06:27pm
avira and spybot search and destroy * +

ilazimit 14.02.12 - 09:23am
avg antvirus * +

4juice 14.02.12 - 10:56am
avira?? you sure marra, that thing is riddled with constant obnoxious ads and marketing strategies.. Same goes for avg and that mcafee.. Go for the microsoft security essential.. As good as the paying ones... * +

anduan 14.02.12 - 11:55am
Where you see that Avira is ''riddled with constant obnoxious ads and marketing strategies''?? The only ad i remember was the advert of their Avira Premium. And anyway, the point is to have a good antivirus, and Avira is one of the best around the last 10 years. If you dont want ads, BUY the premium version, its cost is only 20 euros/year. yawn * +

4juice 14.02.12 - 04:39pm
blink buy one? Wait.. Buy? Are you serious? Well well not sure about yours but i had an Avira and they will harrass me with 'scans' and not forgetting to remind me of their promotions.. Why should i get the premium one? Microsoft Security Essential is as good, well really good.. Constantly upgrading itself in the background and even identify some web pages phishing attempts ... * +

anduan 16.02.12 - 11:55pm
The only 'promotions' you'll see in free version of Avira are their ads for the Avira Premium, and all these Only when you update the database. Avira can update itself too, its quiet, not power hungry, Very powerful in detection and of course it has No relation with...Microsoft's security apps. I used the Avira free edition for about 6-7 years, and 1st time i read a complain about its ads eyeroll * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search