! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

my vpn and free net(laptop and pc) - Page 1/8

Subject: my vpn and free net(laptop and pc)
Replies: 51 Views: 9103
> »
kozmoz 28.08.11 - 04:44pm
okay, for those who have wifi hotspot around and dont need this, dont read this. for those network or working in a company and blocked some other sites you want to visit, this come in handy. and for those who are interested and wanna share some of their knowledge improving our everyday life on the world wide web then you are free here to read and to post.. thank you all * +

kozmoz 28.08.11 - 04:47pm
class 101: wtf is a vpn?.. A virtual private network (VPN) is a method of computer networking--typically using the public internet--that allows users to privately share information between remote locations, or between a remote location and a business' home network. * +

kozmoz 28.08.11 - 04:59pm
ultrasurf(inbox me if you want this application, i will be sending you the link), use ultrasurf, open the application, go to options, mark the dont use ie and mark the do not use golden key, then click in the proxy server in the bottom, mark the auto detect and click ok. save the settings then close the application. then in your browser(like mozilla), configure the proxy settings, put this ip: * +

kozmoz 28.08.11 - 05:00pm
put this ip: 127.0.0.1 then port: 9666 then save it. open the ultrasurf application again, wait for the indication to connect, if successfully connected to server was shown, go now to your edited browser and browse. * +

n3cipher 29.08.11 - 01:56am
will this work if I am using my phone as a hotspot and my network stop my browser from working! * +

newt182 29.08.11 - 02:06am
You will still go through your normal ISP. Going to google.com normally- phone-ISP-Google. Going through a VPN- phone, ISP, VPN, Google. * +

newt182 29.08.11 - 02:08am
Difference is when you get to google through a VPN you will have a different IP address.. The IP address of the VPN. * +

1invazn 29.08.11 - 02:20am
Sounds good * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum