! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Laptop - Page 1/3

Subject: Laptop
Replies: 21 Views: 1446
> »
frumpas 24.07.11 - 11:07pm
When i turn my laptop on it bleeps about ten times and stops and then goes 2 a blank black screen then bleeps constentley.then restars and does thes the same over again and again.any ideas wots up cos im stumpd. * +

plzgvhug 24.07.11 - 11:55pm
hmm... Could be the ram. What size ram you got? .. Try removing it and putting it back in. You might want to try taking one module out if theres two in there. try the other one in there on its own too. * +

frumpas 25.07.11 - 08:36am
Ok fanks will give it a go. * +

frumpas 25.07.11 - 10:45am
Tryd it and its the same but fanks. * +

frumpas 25.07.11 - 11:21am
wen it costentley bleeps it brings up pxe e61 media test failure check cable and pxe m0f exiting broadcom pxe rom. * +

the.rain 25.07.11 - 12:15pm
its trying to boot from wrong place, go to bios by pressing F2 straight after pressing your on button, this will give you the bios settings, look for boot order, first boot and set your hard drive as the first boot location, DO NOT alter anything else in bios if you dont know what the settings are you will fry your laptop, when you have done this, look for the exit menu, select exit saving change * +

frumpas 25.07.11 - 12:59pm
It wont do anyfing or f2 either its doing exactley the same but fanks. * +

frumpas 25.07.11 - 02:51pm
Could it b doing it if sumfing as being spilt on it? There is nothing showing that is as tho. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search