! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sound problem - Page 1/1

Subject: Sound problem
Replies: 6 Views: 817

5tranger 6.06.11 - 07:53pm
I got a problem in my laptop. Audio hardware is showing up fine and also updated drivers, even volume controls show up and i made sure i checked and updated everything related, but no sound with or without headphone. * +

5tranger 6.06.11 - 07:55pm
It was all ok couple of days back, but it got muted all of a sudden. What can be the problem? Thanks in advance * +

vhonan1 6.06.11 - 10:43pm
I have noticed that there is some software that uses the master volume instead of its own volume. So sometimes if u put that software on mute and exit it mutes ur master volume. Its a long shot and i could be wrong but check all ur audio and video software... * +

mok214 6.06.11 - 11:40pm
Take a look at the sound center . it maybe in system tools , depending on your os . One of those little mute boxes may have been checked for some reason . * +

5tranger 7.06.11 - 11:50am
Well i restored the system. That helped. Nothing was on mute as i checked everything. Thanks anyways. * +

werkman2 7.06.11 - 11:27pm
i had the same problem after removing ie9 rc and sorted itself after installing ie9 final. * +

daniye 8.06.11 - 05:35am
if u installed new drivers try the roll back driver option in the device manager. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search