! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

usb device not recognised - Page 1/4

Subject: usb device not recognised
Replies: 27 Views: 1811
> »
rafeeq02 4.06.11 - 09:31pm
i m using galaxy fit s5670...from three day ..i m getting USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED popup ..befor three days i have used my phone as moden and debugging but..dont know wht happen ....i can connect my phone pc any more ...i have google it ..have tried plugin ...and power off methed but no use ,,still facing this problem.....please if u giys have any idea ...help me out * +

rafeeq02 4.06.11 - 09:34pm
i m still.searching for it amd tring ....but nothing work :( .....i hve installed new win7 to.solve this but...still it saying usb device not recognized....i badly need to conect.my phone to. pc....thanks in advance * +

mopac 4.06.11 - 10:19pm
Are you trying to use your phone as a modem? Try to unstall the PC Suite and installing it again.. * +

mok214 4.06.11 - 10:29pm
Congratulations . You found a new non plug and play device . Please install the proprietary software that will screw with your registry and give you dangerously high blood pressure . comphelp * +

mok214 4.06.11 - 10:53pm
But really , I have found that a lot of the cell phone to pc software is not really that compatible with Windows 7 . But it will often work just fine with Windows XP . Try running it with the XP emulator or on a machine with XP installed . goodluck * +

edit.or 4.06.11 - 11:03pm
i had the same problem! try powering off your phone and remove the battery for 5 minutes or so. if no luck,if bluetooth is avalible,switch to bluetooth. you can try to master reset the phone too if you think it is the phone. my problem was related to the phone,not pc. * +

nfxcr3w 5.06.11 - 01:16am
maybe you got other usb devices plugged in try removing them and plugging just the phone in thats what happens to me my pc dont like more then 1 device in * +

pryerlee 5.06.11 - 10:31am
PDAnet * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum