! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Window 7!!!!!! - Page 1/4

Subject: Window 7!!!!!!
Replies: 27 Views: 2519
> »
insidep4 22.04.11 - 02:20pm
All of a sudden the gadget on my desktop of windows 7 gone black, the clock is there but only with a red hand, and if i don't use the pc for a minute or 2 then the pc hangs and requires restart to work again..Can any1 pls help me with the problem on how to solve it...pls pls pls its very urgent..pls * +

insidep4 22.04.11 - 02:39pm
pls help me ppl..i m in a big mess...pls * +

edit.or 22.04.11 - 02:48pm
RAM problem.some application you use has a memory leak and windows is automaticaly adapting or its a hardware problem * +

edit.or 22.04.11 - 02:50pm
i d backup my important data and reinstall 7.there are other ways of course but this one was always the least painfull to me * +

edit.or 22.04.11 - 02:58pm
and if the problem persists it is likely to be a hardware problem * +

nfxcr3w 22.04.11 - 03:02pm
That happen to me before on old laptop the only way was a fresh format that did the trick * +

insidep4 22.04.11 - 03:18pm
What is the gadget to do with hardware??? and one more thing, no matter what new gadget i install it does not work...it gets installed but when i run it, it comes up with the black screen..pls help * +

edit.or 22.04.11 - 03:47pm
i m not sure but by the freezing thing i assume it could be that windows7 is turning off alpha map on your gadgets to preserve ram cause you re running out.it could be a memory leak or ram itself. or it could be a bug in win7,a recent update... what edition of win7 you have?professional,ultimate,enterprise... and what version?32,64 bit. then your pc specs would hlep a*se well * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search