! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tech Jokes - Page 2/19

Subject: Tech Jokes
« <> »
sonicbom 13.03.11 - 11:52am
5. Only one person at a time could use the car,unless you bought Car95or CarNT. or latest one But then you would have to buy more seats. 6. Macintosh would make acar that was powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on five percent of the roads. * +

sonicbom 13.03.11 - 11:53am
7. The oil, water temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single general car default warning light. 8. The airbag system would say Are you sure?before going off. 9. Occasionally for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key, and grabhold of the radio antenna. * +

sonicbom 13.03.11 - 11:55am
10. GM would require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally road maps(now a GM subsidiary),even though they neither need them nor want them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the car's performance to diminishby 50 or more. Moreover, GM would become a target for investigation by theJustice Department. 11. Every time GM introduced a new modelcar buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the sam * +

newt182 13.03.11 - 02:10pm
lol * +

proton 13.03.11 - 03:30pm
that megan fox thingy is fact pmpl * +

edit.or 13.03.11 - 07:01pm
lol! to the satan joke! hahahaha windows xp : D missing ctrl alt and del lmao for all eternity roflmao hahahaha * +

sonicbom 14.03.11 - 05:51am
Dear Wife....I'm sending you this email to bring up to date on the events of our family. I tried to talk to you while you were on your computer, but you just kept telling me that you would BRB.....whatever that means. So, I decided to send you this email. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index