! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

chat script plz.. - Page 1/2

Subject: chat script plz..
Replies: 10 Views: 542
> »
arsidoo 9.03.11 - 04:46pm
I wil b glad 2 hav any1 give me a chat site script.im trying to creat a chat site like prodigits.i hav a script but it is not so good like prodigits.if any1 hav a script or any tipe of help me plz.it is my long time hobby.so plz help me any one.. * +

profile 9.03.11 - 05:03pm
You want the whole thing like prodigits or you want a script for page where users can add data/text after another with their usernames displayed at the top? * +

lelando 9.03.11 - 08:33pm
Start a website instead with chat module plugin like cometchat Yawns ....... also theres lots of fantastico scripts out there to start you're own community with that cometchat can integrate with 1 for instance is phpbb . * +

metulj 9.03.11 - 10:22pm
are you willing to pay for the script? or you just want it for free? * +

arsidoo 10.03.11 - 03:45am
Metulj @i want it 2 b free.bt how much money do u say? Profile @i want script only.no need users data.if have also data dat whould b lovely.. * +

profile 10.03.11 - 03:57am
I dont hv a firm background javascript so here are the option you. you can wait for a day or two for the script while i get to the file area of javascript(if they is one). i can code it C and you will translate it or i simply give the logic. * +

profile 10.03.11 - 04:00am
I meant C(sharp) * +

arsidoo 10.03.11 - 07:59am
logic..if u can c or java dat whould b lovely.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page