! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

my friend's site - Page 1/2

Subject: my friend's site
Replies: 9 Views: 720
> »
srk_97 3.03.11 - 02:59pm
it is about a friend of mine who wants to design a website of his own..the site is expected to be an amalgam of popular sites like Google Facebook YouTube twitter Gmail yahoo Wikipedia answers etc and many more ..at first I thought he is joking but today he made a presentation in college ..many questions were raised over the existence of such a site and its requirements..so he is financially.. * +

srk_97 3.03.11 - 03:07pm
..supported by MSN, bank and other company ..also he has started work on this project..his team includes students from IITs, NITs, IIM and other institutes..the site basically will have a search engine, webmail, login/signup, networking,blogging, video streaming, encyclopedia,books and files of all formats..in short everything under single click..now on a serious note I want ur views about.. * +

srk_97 3.03.11 - 03:10pm
..this concept and the requirements like servers and maintenance and also some helpful tips to develop it.. * +

srk_97 3.03.11 - 03:11pm
........thanks.. * +

arjunkr 3.03.11 - 04:09pm
Requires huge capital investment,your friend needs to setup dedicated servers in various countries.....a big deal..... * +

srk_97 3.03.11 - 04:41pm
of course,a very big deal but he is totally dedicated to it.. * +

proton 3.03.11 - 05:03pm
a bunch of skillful html devs * +

nisha8 3.03.11 - 08:17pm
On what exactly the site is about ??? It should be really something new to take attation or its waste of time and money * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search