! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I am infected - Page 1/6

Subject: I am infected
Replies: 36 Views: 3515
> »
gr8guy78 16.11.10 - 05:52pm
i just got a 'wait this is important ' message, saying i am infected and gives a list of trojans, wotms, adware, spyware that i supposedly have and then tells me i need to pay to get rid if it all, the package is security tool. I have malwarebytes and have cleaned up all the probs from that, are there any other good free packages that can find/get rid of infections? * +

gr8guy78 16.11.10 - 05:57pm
now this security tool keeps popping up with messages and i cant find it in add/remove to delete it?? * +

sonicbom 16.11.10 - 06:05pm
its a fake antivirus infection You are files are in a serious trouble (conso) * +

sonicbom 16.11.10 - 06:11pm
www.howtogeek.com/howto/8693/how-to-remove-antivirus-live-and-other-roguefake-antivirus-malware/ * +

metulj 16.11.10 - 06:20pm
as sonicbom said... iz is a FAKE antivirus... and whats worse... if you pay.. then PC will crash for real !! best option would be to connect you disk to another clean and well protected PC... but format and fresh install will save you a lot of time...smoke * +

gr8guy78 16.11.10 - 06:22pm
Got message saying windows had prob etc etc need to restart . . File: spcmdcom.sys . . . PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONEPAGED_AREA * +

gr8guy78 16.11.10 - 06:27pm
And now wont connect to net as everytime i try, that stupid security thing comes up. I wanna do a reinstall but its gonna be a few days until i get a windows disk. * +

gr8guy78 16.11.10 - 06:38pm
It wont let me do anything now, cant even go to add/remove and no applications will load up. When i try it just says that something is infected and is trying to send my credit card details using such a program to connect to remote host * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search