! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WINDOWS OR MAC? - Page 1/16

Subject: WINDOWS OR MAC?
Replies: 111 Views: 6539
> »
ji_dl 24.07.10 - 08:33am
Personally i prefer windows because of its flexibility. So which of the two OS do u prefer and why? Thanks! * +

techoguy 24.07.10 - 08:43am
Windows is most widely used operating system on this planet * +

askaspel 24.07.10 - 08:49am
Hey read my post above entitled windows 2000 ive done a bit on macs that may be of interest to you! Towards end of post. * +

askaspel 24.07.10 - 08:50am
Soz cant be arssed to type it out again on here. * +

askaspel 24.07.10 - 08:56am
(page 2 onwards) * +

ashken 24.07.10 - 08:58am
even MacOS X is flexible.Mac software is packaged as a disk image. an executable with all its dependencies just like windows setup installers.Linux was lagging behind in this sector thus making it difficult but now they have invented their own AppImage which makes linux software flexible and easy without having to install anything just like OS X. very soon windows users will have nothing to brag * +

ashken 24.07.10 - 09:06am
about. if implemented well this technology would it easy for software manufacturers like game companies to package executables that would work on all distros.The problem of program portability between linux distros has been solved http://portablelinuxapps.org * +

askaspel 24.07.10 - 09:16am
Its ok if you can afford a relatively new mac ashken. If you cant I Strongly suggest you read my bit on macs in my windows 2000 post cos It seems that macs are not as future proof as mac enthusiasts make out! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search