! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Netbooks again - Page 1/2

Subject: Netbooks again
Replies: 13 Views: 629
> »
1mayday1 10.06.10 - 05:01pm
Well i added a topic before on netbooks that really confused me.. banghead So i hav come up wiv anover. I find peeps really against SONY Netbooks. So plz tell me why,, coz i had planned to buy one. Anover thing, i am told ASUS netbooks are THE BEST. Is it true? * +

1mayday1 10.06.10 - 05:02pm
According to the surveys, ASUS, TOSHIBA, SONY are the TOP THREE most RELIABLE laptop brands, in order. followed by Apple at 4th spot. * +

1mayday1 10.06.10 - 05:03pm
To make it clear, i'm not after any specific brand, i just want a reliable netbook! * +

mulikwa 10.06.10 - 05:31pm
reliable means the 3 u ve mentioned plus hp. but u cn aswell switch 2 mac, they da best. * +

spartan2 10.06.10 - 05:33pm
mac arent remotely the best. nono what do you really wanna hear? yes its the most reliable netbokk ever etc blah blah. All you need worry is if you think the build of the chassis is decent. It probably is. The internals are all low power so they arent exactly pr*ne to melting * +

1mayday1 11.06.10 - 08:20am
So do u think sony netbooks are good? * +

jscott 11.06.10 - 08:47am
I just read your other topic, what do you find confusing? All I see is differences of opinion. * +

ji_dl 11.06.10 - 12:27pm
@1mayday1, do u have another laptop and u want to buy a netbook as a spare? If it is so, i might support u buying but if u don't have, then buying a netbook is a bad idea, b'cos u will tend to overwork it, and trust me netbooks are not as roughed as basic laptops. Morever there are programs u would like to run as time goes by e.g games, graphic design softwares, programming softwares. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search