! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Kworld TV Card - Page 1/3

Subject: Kworld TV Card
Replies: 19 Views: 9736
> »
shockwap 1.06.10 - 12:01pm
Why can't I find the right drivers for my Kworld TV Capture/Tunes card for Win 7. All the drivers that I got don't work. Does anyone know any site that could help? * +

jay.mack 1.06.10 - 12:16pm
if there not available from the manufacturer then its unlikley there will be any. maybe you can send a support ticket to them asking for drivers, they may be able to supply you with em or at least give you a link to a possable solution. * +

shockwap 1.06.10 - 12:27pm
Good idea Jay! I'll try that. All the drivers that I got don't work properly and I downloaded them from an official site. And I got a bunch of similar drivers but non of them work properly, even for Win XP. Thanks for your advice that I should contact the manufacturer. * +

al_kay 1.06.10 - 12:38pm
pls wch site can i get driver fo tv card PLS * +

shockwap 1.06.10 - 12:43pm
What's the brand name of your card? * +

jay.mack 1.06.10 - 02:18pm
ive just been to the kworld site and they do support win7 on there products, so its likley they may have drivers in development for you. * +

shockwap 2.06.10 - 11:51am
Yes they do have drivers for newley released products like their USB TVs. It is just inconvenience to have to buy new hardware everytime a new OS is released. They should just make drivers for devices that are not so old. * +

edit.or 3.06.10 - 01:56am
i had a similar problem with my card once i got win7-there was tone but no image,i ve googled and researched and found out 1) on kworld s site,there is a section dedicated to win7 drivers which instructs you to check the model of your kworld card and than choose from the listbox 2)if that fails,u can use the exact model to look for drivers via google 3) there are some vista drivers that work on 7 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search