! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Deleting DeletedFile - Page 1/1

Subject: Deleting DeletedFile
Replies: 6 Views: 822

hexsist 2.05.10 - 06:35pm
Hi, what application would you reccomend to remove all traces of certain applications from you're pc, even after un installing them you could know there are many applications that can help you recover them. The hirens boot disk, has a lot of applications built into it, what if any would you reccomend I use to purge any private information from my pc. Regards * +

hexsist 2.05.10 - 06:45pm
For a PC, check google for secure file delete and either buy some software or find a freeware version. A good option would be Ereaser http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/ * +

duperman 2.05.10 - 10:02pm
Windows washer and use wash free space option. For complete wipe of a drive use a erase utility using dod method. * +

debeli 3.05.10 - 12:16am
Recovery part of the SystemMechanics 9.5 has a deepscan technology that can recover data even if the disk is formated. Good 4 voyeurs. * +

nanang.f 3.05.10 - 02:20am
data shredder at softwaremile.com and undelete at piriform.com or get tuneup utilities and try feature shredder/undelete * +

badgerna 3.05.10 - 04:40am
Debel recovery is for formatting. Formatting only the mft get deleted and a new one is then written to disk. Erasing actually overwrites the data with 0's. So no way getting data intact back. To recover files on a formatted disk just scan for the mft. No need to scan whole disk. The mft contains info where all the files are * +

hexsist 3.05.10 - 09:26am
ok Eraser was not very effective, It messed up my system a little. We use 2x 23 inch lcd monitors at work and now one monitor (identical to the other one) has lower resolution. Tried reinstalling the drivers, no avail. Did system recover to before I installed Eraser but screen stil bug*ered. What do? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search