! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New group - Page 1/2

Subject: New group
Replies: 9 Views: 554
> »
debeli 23.04.10 - 10:13am
Hi evry1, i just made a new group, and want to advertise it, BestLanguage. Its in programming languages, and is about searching for the most popular programming language. * +

oetinger 23.04.10 - 05:53pm
There's no such thing as best language. The 'best' language will depend on what you writing. For example, you can't write a racing game using Python, but you can use C++. Another, you can't create a mobile IM using C++ that will work on all mobile devices, so J2ME will be the best in this situation. Another, you can't use Java for making a dynamic web page, but you can use ECMAscript (Javascript). * +

carta28 23.04.10 - 05:55pm
i actually think the group is called best language * +

oetinger 23.04.10 - 05:57pm
so Javascript will be the best than. Another, you can't use any language to run database query's, updates etc. using Javascript, but you can use the language SQL. So SQL will be the best language for database driven sites. There is no 'best' language but the most popular is C++ because all operating systems support this language (Windows, Linux, Mac). Games are developed using C++ and a small mix * +

oetinger 23.04.10 - 05:58pm
of other languages. Also applications for businesses, like Photoshop are written using C++. * +

debeli 23.04.10 - 06:21pm
oetinger, the name i wanned to put is the most popular programming language, but the name was too long, and i focused only on programming languages(sql and javascript are not the programming ones) and the name is BestLanguage * +

mulikwa 23.04.10 - 09:52pm
You have my support. * +

oetinger 23.04.10 - 10:26pm
most popular is C++ yes * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page