! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Worried Parent - Page 1/7

Subject: Worried Parent
Replies: 44 Views: 1559
> »
croqley1 3.03.10 - 09:28pm
Is there any free software to freely monitor my kids MSN and facebook chat messages sent and received is there such a program for free?? let me know * +

alias999 3.03.10 - 09:34pm
ur 23 how old are ur kids or is it ya just spyin on ya bird * +

croqley1 3.03.10 - 09:39pm
lol alias i may be 26 actually but the missus is 36 with 3 teenagers one who will not let us see what she is doing and we know she got older men on her accounts she's only 14 * +

paul3333 3.03.10 - 09:47pm
you can try microsoft family safety * +

oetinger 3.03.10 - 10:32pm
and first of all, you supposed to be able to control your 14 year old. No such thing as 'wont let us see whats on her account'. * +

absolut1 3.03.10 - 10:32pm
msn records the chat logs in a seperate folder. Check that nod * +

jay.mack 3.03.10 - 11:50pm
crogley theres a simple solution, her mother should take the lap top off her. if she wont play ball, then dont play ball. after all shes a 14 year old child. ask her for her passwords and make sure they are correct. 1s you have the laptop you make her account a guest account that way you as the administrator have full controll over the applications she has accsess to and the settings she can apply * +

jay.mack 4.03.10 - 12:02am
installing things like net nanny will have limited succsess but explaining to her that you want to keep her safe thus you need access to her accounts is not being unreasonable. the fact that shes refusing you access is enough to rase concerns that she may to chatting to less than savory charcters. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search