! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Cant Burn CDs ovr 8x - Page 1/2

Subject: Cant Burn CDs ovr 8x
Replies: 11 Views: 887
> »
iliyas10 4.03.08 - 05:13pm
Hi pls help me i cant Burn CDs over 8x speed if i do the nero gives an error as 'POWER calibration Error ' i'm using nero ver 6.6.0.8 * +

goodakas 4.03.08 - 05:23pm
Try taking ur dvd drive out and put it back again...alternatively u can try using other softwares to burn cd's. Vr u able to burn dics earlier?? * +

imhoff 4.03.08 - 05:26pm
what speed is your drive supposed to be able to burn at? And whats marked on the dvds? 4x 8x 16x? * +

carta28 4.03.08 - 05:29pm
Try another brand of DVD-/+R or DVD-/+RW media. This is the most common cause of OPC errors. Update the firmware of your recorder. Check the manufacturer's website for the latest version. Check your power connectors, loose connections do occur. Don't share power with other devices. It needs its own power connector. If the error occurs with an external recorder, Check the USB * +

carta28 4.03.08 - 05:30pm
Try different configurations, such as taking the DVD-ROM to the primary IDE bus as slave and have only the recorder connected to the secondary IDE bus as master. Clean or have your DVD burner serviced. There are cleaning kits available. Sometimes just a gentle appplication of canned air can remove dust blocking the laser. Replace the DVD burner. * +

mav37 4.03.08 - 06:56pm
What you try to burn? If its a audio cd try not to put folder with the music? Try to open folder and then just ad the songs? * +

jay.mack 4.03.08 - 07:41pm
on Desktop click Start select Control Panel click on Administrative Tools click on Services * +

jay.mack 4.03.08 - 07:41pm
browse your way down to IMAPI CD BURNING COM SERVICE right click (on IMAPI) then select properties in the middle of the window, it will say start up type. Click on the arrow to the right and select disabled. make sure you click APPLY * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Tech&Computers Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search