! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FC BARCELONA - Page 127/129

Subject: FC BARCELONA
« <> »
stexefc 12.04.14 - 08:18pm
I thought Puyol was leaving rather than retiring. I wonder what happens to transfers they have already agreed on for next season. Hadnt they already agreed deals for ter stegan and that Croation wonderkid? * +

brainy02 13.04.14 - 07:12am
neymar is a scam at it purity, good but certainly not worth all the hype. can he get better, Robinho is the answer......

I just the last couple of years has been really though for them after all the success, Abidal's liver, Tito's cancer, Messi's tax evasion, Rosell/Neymar transfergate, tito/pep clash..... all this off field issues have really pound heavily on them....... * +

laity 13.04.14 - 09:14am

@ stexefc - 12.04.14 - 08:18pm
I thought Puyol was leaving rather than retiring. I wonder what happens to transfers they have already agreed on for next season. Hadnt they already agreed deals for ter stegan and that Croation wonderkid?

If the ban stands, none of the deals can be completed.. * +

brainy02 13.04.14 - 04:18pm

@ njackets - 13.04.14 - 09:23am
Neymar's dive last night running into that player is one of the worst I've ever seen.

and the convulsive display was the most annoying aspect, I thought an axe landed on his spine in the first place. he would never come close to half of what messi had done, blood scam! * +

viner 23.04.14 - 02:25pm
Barca to appeal, fifa lift the transfer ban for this summer because the appeal can't be heard before then. * +

viner 23.04.14 - 03:23pm
They'll probably be changing their coach as well. * +

orbital7 24.04.14 - 12:55am
the moon is in a waning phase over catalunia... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-129
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page