! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 587/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
accasbel 31.10.10 - 11:27am
Agree with you. I wonder what the linesmans thoughts were after last weeks 'penalty' then when the ref had his back to it. * +

keldo82 31.10.10 - 11:32am
Dallas, McDonald and Craven all need to go, that much is clear. Cravens gone, now its time for the other 2 to pack their gear also. * +

accasbel 31.10.10 - 11:35am
This is a totally unnecessary situation to be in.It could have all been avoided if McDonald had said 'I gave it,realised i was wrong,so changed my mind' Once you start lying to people,the people then think there must be something more 'sinister' to why you are lying.McDonald,and Hugh Dallas as well have created a mess that now means no one is going to trust them.We need honesty at the top... * +

accasbel 31.10.10 - 11:36am
...otherwise what is the point. * +

keldo82 31.10.10 - 11:39am
Was just about to say that. All McDonald had to say was 'I blew the whistle then instantly realised I made a mistake, when I consulted Mr Craven he confirmed what I thought' * +

mr_mojo 31.10.10 - 03:41pm
Fair play to Neil Lennon and Celtic Football Club for helping to expose the lies and deceit amongst the powers that be in our game! - tbf i dont think it was lying that they are trying to exposeloland im not sure lennon or cfc can take any credit for sombodys conscience getting the better of them * +

mr_mojo 31.10.10 - 03:46pm
this story's just starting dallas and mcDonald now have to give there version of events looks like a this could end up in in a courtroom for slander * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index