! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 586/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
accasbel 31.10.10 - 10:52am
Yeah i do remember our fans behaviour in Blackburn making headline news at home and abroad and bringing shame on our club rather than reporting on the achievements of the management and players!But at least you observe the minutes silence for the troops so wrecking British cities,attacking British citizens and assaulting British law enforcers is just a bit of banter! * +

keldo82 31.10.10 - 11:03am
Numpty still using sectarian terms I see, funny I thought Celtic were the all inclusive club chin * +

accasbel 31.10.10 - 11:05am
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sunday-mail/2010/10/31/dougie-mcdonald-told-me-to-lie-about-celtic-penalty-u-turn-to-neil-lennon-says-quit-linesman-steven-craven-86908-22677852/ * +

accasbel 31.10.10 - 11:06am
Fair play to Neil Lennon and Celtic Football Club for helping to expose the lies and deceit amongst the powers that be in our game! * +

keldo82 31.10.10 - 11:10am
In that article Craven admits he thought it wasnt a penalty but wasnt going to say to McDonald. I'm glad he's exposed himself as a cheat with a pro celtic bias, the game doesnt need that reading * +

accasbel 31.10.10 - 11:21am
Yeah Keldo. We need honesty. Maybe Craven is still a little bitter about the time when Novo got sent off and himself,his brother and his ill dad received threats in the street and were wakened at all hours of the night by phone calls from irate Rangers 'fans'.Or maybe like he said,he was 25 yards away and McDonald was 7 yards away so the ref had the best view! * +

keldo82 31.10.10 - 11:25am
He's there to assist the ref isnt he? So if he thought it wasnt a pen, which he has admitted, then he should have spoke up at the time? Its the job he was paid to do and he wasnt doing it correctly by keeping quiet. That red card for Novo, wasnt it later rescinded? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index