! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 985/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
alanball 6.08.15 - 09:12am
Stopped reading at 'that was viner' pmpl pmpl * +

alanball 6.08.15 - 09:19am
It came about because Spartan thought Rooney was worthless in the team and wanted Macheda to replace him in the starting line up pmplpmpl * +

alanball 6.08.15 - 09:20am
My sides pmpl they hurt pmpl * +

alanball 6.08.15 - 09:22am

@ viner - 6.08.15 - 06:33am
That wasn't me commenting on Macheda.

Ignore him mate, most United fans on here are decent posters. It seems everyone on here including fellow United fans recognise he talks utter bo11ocks. * +

penfield 6.08.15 - 01:35pm

@ alanball - 6.08.15 - 09:19am
It came about because Spartan thought Rooney was worthless in the team and wanted Macheda to replace him in the starting line up pmplpmpl

lol.gif

Plastic Boy reminds me of Stu - never in the wrong and it's always someone else who is. dislike.gif * +

alanball 6.08.15 - 01:40pm
Not someone else.... everyone else lol trying to blame Viner aswel the grass dislike * +

spartan2 7.08.15 - 12:50am

@ alanball - 6.08.15 - 09:12am
Stopped reading at 'that was viner' pmpl pmpl

Unfortunately, you misunderstand as usual. It was viner that you also accused of hyping Macheda, viner denied it and said he didn't claim he was going to make it at that time. When I talked about Macheda, I admitted that he probably wouldn't make it, his ability wasn't the point of the discussion at the time anyway

It's in your imagination that I thought Macheda would make it, in fact I had the same doubts as everyone else and said it many times. We can start bumping again if you want to be proven wrong.

Again. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum