! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 984/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
alanball 5.08.15 - 11:46am
Back to my point the other day, Rooney is a trouble maker and he got to stay and was reward for it. Surprised a Scouse is allowed to rule the roost. * +

bigdunc 5.08.15 - 09:58pm
so by Spartans theory every player who Liverpool signed from champions league sides who never made the grade at Liverpool and sold back to champions league sides are in actual fact quality players on the basis of Rafael lol * +

spartan2 6.08.15 - 12:39am

@ alanball - 5.08.15 - 11:10am
I remember saying in here years ago that Macheda was s**t and living off that Villa game and Spartan told me i was talking s**t pmplpmpl

Wrong. Your memory is as useful as your points- that was viner facepalm.gif

Don't make me bump the Carrick/Fellaini argument. It really doesn't look good.

It was insane how right I was during that, not least of all because I predicted United could buy him, I predicted he would be proven to come up short against even Carrick, and I also predicted you would end up with another United midfield reject and not complain about it!!!! pmpl.gif This was 3 years ago, that is how insanely right I have been! * +

spartan2 6.08.15 - 12:42am

@ alanball - 5.08.15 - 11:09am
I work near st helen with quite a few United fans. One is obviously biased as he thinks smalling is world class but none of them come close to agreeing that Rafael is as good as Coleman pmpl in over a year none of the United fans on here have agreed with, quite a few have agreed with me on here though grin

When we had this discussion, Rafael had a fantastic season at just 22 and a match for any of Colemans at that position. I'm sure I don't need to clarify that had he stayed fit which was what I said, he would have made it at United. Instead he'll just have to settle for Champions League football elsewhere. * +

spartan2 6.08.15 - 12:45am

@ bigdunc - 5.08.15 - 09:58pm
so by Spartans theory every player who Liverpool signed from champions league sides who never made the grade at Liverpool and sold back to champions league sides are in actual fact quality players on the basis of Rafael lol

No, by my theory Rafael won a bunch of stuff at United, had an excellent season when he was just 22 and fit, then struggled badly for injuries, form and then favour after that season. Shown the door and yet it's still a Champions League side come calling to make him their first choice. Not West Brom or Nantes or whoever * +

spartan2 6.08.15 - 12:58am
I don't know how true it actually is but allegedly United demanded more money because of Di Maria's pictures in Qatar when he shouldn't have been there yet lol.gif * +

viner 6.08.15 - 06:33am

@ spartan2 - 6.08.15 - 12:39am
Wrong. Your memory is as useful as your points- that was viner facepalm

Don't make me bump the Carrick/Fellaini argument. It really doesn't look good.

It was insane how right I was during that, not least of all because I predicted United could buy him, I predicted he would be proven to come up short against even Carrick, and I also predicted you would end up with another United midfield reject and not complain about it!!!! pmpl This was 3 years ago, that is how insanely right I have been!

That wasn't me commenting on Macheda. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum