! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 983/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 5.08.15 - 01:20am
Honestly, I'm proven right about your defence unequivocally last season, I'm proven right about Fellaini unequivocally, and all you have is that Rafael being injury prone and out of favour shovelled off to another Champions League side proves that he's not that good a player as Coleman one presumes spends his entire 'glittering' career and best years at a small time charlie club and nobody comes in for him?

This, coming from a team that desperately vacuums up United rejects at an amusing rate?

If that is the best you can do then carry on pmpl.gif 'Pass master' Cleverley as he was known at OT, walking into the Everton team. * +

weelhung 5.08.15 - 09:52am
Smoke.gif what's been going on around here I forgot this place existed * +

alanball 5.08.15 - 11:03am
As if am reading all that you sad c**t pmpl your own club and Rio Ferdinand have proved me right regarding who has the best back four chav * +

alanball 5.08.15 - 11:03am
War and peace sleep * +

alanball 5.08.15 - 11:09am
I work near st helen with quite a few United fans. One is obviously biased as he thinks smalling is world class but none of them come close to agreeing that Rafael is as good as Coleman pmpl in over a year none of the United fans on here have agreed with, quite a few have agreed with me on here though grin * +

alanball 5.08.15 - 11:10am
I remember saying in here years ago that Macheda was s**t and living off that Villa game and Spartan told me i was talking s**t pmplpmpl * +

cantona 5.08.15 - 11:42am
I realised Macheda was s**te the first game he started for us. Fergie was quick to get rid of trouble makers but one of his faults was that players stayed at United long after their sell by date as long as they toed the line. Van Gaal has one up on him on that score * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index