! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 982/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
weelhung 4.08.15 - 05:51pm
10 years later spartan still talk cr*p dislike.gif * +

alanball 4.08.15 - 07:56pm
Weel beg * +

norega 4.08.15 - 09:41pm

@ weelhung - 4.08.15 - 05:51pm
10 years later spartan still talk cr*p dislike.gif

You should here the crsp he spouts on youtube . Sounds like a right f*gg*t * +

penfield 4.08.15 - 10:54pm
read.gif * +

r3ckless 4.08.15 - 10:55pm
talkshow.gif * +

shade013 5.08.15 - 12:55am
Has he got a sheepskin coat * +

spartan2 5.08.15 - 01:14am

@ alanball - 4.08.15 - 10:48am
By your logic Steben Naismith is better than what Matt Le Tissier was lol Rafael better than Coleman ffs pmpl btw where have i said Rafael is terrible? Not once have i implied he is a bad player. Making things up as per

Better? I said as good as, when he wasn't injured back when this was discussed- and he was. This was very clearly outlined. He's still going to Lyon, he's still in the Champions League. Get over it.

I'm not the one constantly getting proven wrong even years after debates. The Fellaini one is probably my favourite, how cr*p Carrick is, how good Fellaini is. I tried time after time to explain to you how Fellaini might look good at a small club like Everton, but he would probably be pish at a club like United compared to even Carrick.

But nooooooooooooooo, Fellaini's one of the best midfielders in the league, Carrick wouldn't lace his boots etc etc so r*tarded pmpl.gif He has a good season by his standards, and yet nobody at United really wants him still or gives a toss.

The best bit of all that is that even Moyes his own manager didn't want to bring the poor b****rd as his first or second or third choice facepalm.gif

You never learn. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum