! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 928/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 7.10.14 - 03:51pm
United defender injury surprise. lol.gif or not seeing as though it is some sort of curse.

The international break comes a decent time again. By the time of the next match United might have managed to get 4 or 5 players back. At least for the Chelsea game with luck. * +

viner 7.10.14 - 11:27pm
After going 2-0 down, United come back to win 4-2 against Accrington Stanley with a hat-trick by Will Keane and James Weir getting the other goal. United are away to Blackburn in the next round. * +

stexefc 20.10.14 - 10:17pm
I can't believe that there's at least one person on this forum that thinks Luke Shaw is as good as Baines lol 30m for him his gross mismanagement * +

nobyboy 20.10.14 - 10:18pm
Hes not even as good as calum chambers! And he was half the price * +

spartan2 21.10.14 - 01:47am

@ stexefc - 20.10.14 - 10:17pm
I can't believe that there's at least one person on this forum that thinks Luke Shaw is as good as Baines lol 30m for him his gross mismanagement

He's 19. Is he as good as right now? No, but he's not miles off and he's 10 years younger. He was great for the England U21s again.

As it is United were weak defensively tonight as usual but created a lot and dominated the game, it didn't show on the score unfortunately. But still if United can continue and improve the defence a bit the form will come. Hopefully the injuries are banished and the side can settle. * +

spartan2 21.10.14 - 01:48am

@ nobyboy - 20.10.14 - 10:18pm
Hes not even as good as calum chambers! And he was half the price

Chambers is so far out of his depth right now its unreal, Shaw has had years proving he is a cut above the average teen defender. Both should improve but I doubt anyone outside of Arsenal thinks Chambers is a better prospect * +

stexefc 21.10.14 - 07:37am
He's fking miles off * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark