! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

jonathan trott - Page 3/6

Subject: jonathan trott
« <> »
dgsn 9.12.13 - 02:48am
What have I made up exactly? The boorish idiotic behaviour of the Australian cricketers or that Australians cry when we boo a kiwi who acts like a d.ickhead while playing for Australia? Double standards and hypocrisy. * +

phoenix...fly 9.12.13 - 07:34am
1. No one cried over whatever you bowl job kiwis did or said bout cooper. We constantly laugh at yas. .2 we give as good as we get we just don't cry bout it like the poms are atm. Funny how you kiwis give Aussies s**t constantly yet always put yas hand out for money when it all goes to s**t on ya rattley lil islands. So try again dopey * +

dgsn 9.12.13 - 08:38am
This is what I mean. Iv lived in Australia, the kiwi bashing I seen there is worse than aussie bashing here. And here you are having a cry about it. * +

pryerlee 9.12.13 - 09:46am
STRESS from playing cricket lol * +

phoenix...fly 9.12.13 - 07:07pm
Pmpl Read the whole post dopey it has been you crying bout the Aussies I just been telling ya how it really is. As I said before we laugh at you clowns * +

sourface 9.12.13 - 08:38pm
pmpl At the whole lot of it * +

dgsn 10.12.13 - 02:17am

@ phoenix...fly - 9.12.13 - 07:07pm
Pmpl Read the whole post dopey it has been you crying bout the Aussies I just been telling ya how it really is. As I said before we laugh at you clowns

How it really is? lol. How it really is is that numptys like you enforce the stereotype of obnoxious xenophobic loud mouth yappers. Not sure if you are aware of anything else beyond your own twisted little mind that the general ribbing between Aus/NZ is more often than not in good humour, it is only morons like you who take it personally. You may laugh at us, but we just roll our eyes and shake our heads at cretins like you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index