! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do refs favour big clubs - Page 1/4

Subject: Do refs favour big clubs
Replies: 23 Views: 2837
> »
leonking 13.10.13 - 01:39pm
I think they do.what do you think.i suppose supporters of the big clubs would disagree but i see it as almost as an unwritten rule * +

leonking 13.10.13 - 02:06pm
Also why should the home boxer have such a big advantage and why is that so readily accepted * +

silverjx 13.10.13 - 03:53pm
They say you have to kill a yank boxer for a European boxer to win in America. Don't think ref's do favour the bigger clubs because there has been some shocking decisions against the bigger clubs over the years and even more bad decisions don't get mentioned in lower leagues. But the Bigger teams would make ref's more nervous if it's it a must win match for a cup or a title, One mistake and could cost dear. * +

leonking 13.10.13 - 04:19pm
So in other words jackets.boxing is almost completely rigged.ive seen that many wrong decision over the years that it puts me off the sport * +

leonking 13.10.13 - 04:22pm

@ silverjx - 13.10.13 - 03:53pm
They say you have to kill a yank boxer for a European boxer to win in America. Don't think ref's do favour the bigger clubs because there has been some shocking decisions against the bigger clubs over the years and even more bad decisions don't get mentioned in lower leagues. But the Bigger teams would make ref's more nervous if it's it a must win match for a cup or a title, One mistake and could cost dear.

I think refs favoured utd over the years cos they were petrified of being slated by fergie.might not happen so much now * +

laity 13.10.13 - 04:27pm
It's already stopped.. if united are a goal down now, the 30secs of injury time doesn't suddenly become 7mins anymore.. * +

silverjx 13.10.13 - 04:48pm
Not really LeonKing its been proved that a lot of decisions have gone against United in the past and key games, also if that was the case how come teams like Liverpool was given 7 minutes stoppage time when they was losing to United? think one match the ref blew on 12 minutes. One ref even blew the whistle early because he wanted the toilet when United needed a goal. * +

4juice 13.10.13 - 05:26pm
Dont think refs favour big clubs but more like they feel more pressure when they are officiating big clubs games. Every decision made is crucial and one wrong move will get the ref name on papers for weeks. Therefore to appease big clubs, ref tends to be lenient to the big kahunas. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search