! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Howard Webb Recipe! - Page 7/9

Subject: Howard Webb Recipe!
« <> »
spartan2 6.02.12 - 02:32pm
It isn't Chelsea that will be moaning which should say enough? Its everyone else. Chelsea have had a fair share of extremely dodgy decisions, the QPR pen. This fixture last year how Luiz stayed on the field to score the equaliser i'll never know and how Chelsea got that late penalty even the 5 match ban for ferguson doesn't make that any clearer swoon United deserved a draw at least yesterday * +

cantona 6.02.12 - 02:43pm
Don't forget that the year Chelsea last won the title they beat us twice with goals that if had been correctly disallowed would have seen us win the league by five points. Crying like b***hes when we get decisions and ignoring the ones that go against is extremely poor form and reeks of desperation tea2 * +

brainy02 6.02.12 - 02:51pm
Now I see why fergie turned yesterday game into a do or die one......... The kops are next on board and he does not want to loose ground at all.... Am waiting to see what plan hes got for liverpool * +

spartan2 6.02.12 - 03:05pm
Hopefully Jones/Nani/Cleverley/Smalling will also be available for selection by Sunday too to expand the options that weren't there at Anfield. read Young has a game under his belt. De Gea should take confidence. It could get nasty with Suarez back but United better be fired up for it on his return and the FA cup game * +

cantona 6.02.12 - 03:07pm
It's about time we showed abit of fight against those horrible c**ts. The last few performances have been pitiful * +

silverjx 6.02.12 - 03:08pm
If the last match has anything to go by Brainy 'attack, attack, attack' if liverpool can put 5 in defence at home with uniteds limited attack options and try and counter, think a near full stength forwards and wing play will be smelling blood. Know Suarez will be playing but....and Gerrard does tend to go wild in these fixtures tea * +

spartan2 6.02.12 - 03:36pm
Jones has his defensive shortcomings but he can't be worse than Evans. It would be much more reassuring seeing Smalling next to Ferdinand against Liverpool. He should have shaken off that knock in time. The midfield did fairly well against Liverpool last time out so i wouldn't be all that surprised to see Park start in his wacky behind the striker position but still have two wingers and Giggs or Scholes * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index