! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Stobart super league - Page 11/15

Subject: Stobart super league
« <> »
reebok32 16.07.12 - 08:23am
2 great games in the challenge cup semi finals. Leeds v warrington final. Heart says leeds being the yorkshire club and they were outstanding v wigan, head says Warrington who just look unbeatable * +

cantona 16.07.12 - 08:36am
At least I know what our ground looks like with a crowd there now lol * +

reebok32 16.07.12 - 09:17am
pmpl * +

reebok32 16.07.12 - 09:18am
its a shame really coz its a nice ground, its what we need. Fk knows wots going on with ours at the moment, 1 min they're working on it next the european fundings been pulled dontknow * +

cantona 16.07.12 - 11:45am
Its hard to get decent crowds when most of the locals are predominately football fans but they could do a lot better. I work in town and have seen loads of leaflets handed out for when Sale move in. A bloke at works taking his kids to their first game, he didnt even know the ground was there. Salford have this lackadaisical attitude that people will just turn up when its been proved down the years that they wont * +

reebok32 16.07.12 - 02:09pm
that's where salford and hull differ then coz hull is predominantely rugby and attendances are there + hull city do well too... Its the only true derby game too but is never billed as such, saints/wigan is always the 1 even tho the hull derby is 2 halves of a city split by a river East v West * +

reebok32 16.07.12 - 02:14pm
do Sale have a good following then? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark