! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Roy hodgson - Page 16/18

Subject: Roy hodgson
« <> »
bigdunc 14.10.14 - 07:56pm
Imagine what klopp guardiola or low would do with the England team .firstly we have been here before with Capello and Sven managers that have credentials and trophies and top of there field Neil it does not work simply because foreign players make English players look good .take the foreign players away and just have English players on international duty and we are blood average .you argue about Rooney yet at united Rooney has quality around him to make him look good hence why he does so well * +

bigdunc 14.10.14 - 07:58pm
Against Spanish Italian and German sides in the champions league but not at international duty .as for Brendan rogers pmpl * +

bigdunc 14.10.14 - 08:02pm
You stop being arsed over England yet all you have done since England world cup friendlies is chat England .I can't work out if you have Alzheimer's and forget what you post or your as fickle as a woman Neil lol * +

spartan2 14.10.14 - 09:27pm

@ stexefc - 14.10.14 - 10:41am
Replaceable or not has fk all to do with you using England performances to single out one player when it suits to suggesting you cant use England performances to single out another player lol its pretty obvious its a case of convenience.

I made the case. Rooney wins games and scores goals and makes a big difference when he isn't even on form. Baines could be replaced by Shaw and nobody would even notice in the slightest. The only reason Shaw wasn't in the squad was because Hodgson asked him to play for the U21's to strengthen the team against the Croatians and help qualification for the U21 team * +

stexefc 14.10.14 - 10:05pm
my word whether what you're saying is right or wrong it bares no relevance to what am saying you cretin lol * +

bigdunc 15.10.14 - 10:32am
I will give you Beckham as he was in a league of his own and scholes the rest just lived of there golden generation era .Cole never played with the same passion as Pearce Ferdinand is no terry butcher Gerrard and lampard are not a gazza or Bryan Robson .the players you mention just look good cause van persie makes Rooney look good vidic made Ferdinand look good and Alonso made Gerrard look good .take the foreign players away and put England players together with either Sven Capello McLaren or * +

bigdunc 15.10.14 - 10:33am
Hodgson in charge and we look very average and qualification is our level .when the big boys enter the tournament we get found out . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index