! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

everton post - Page 296/299

Subject: everton post
« <> »
shade013 12.05.16 - 10:13pm
would we sign up a non flying manager? Makes no sense to me. Frank de Boer would be a good appointment I think, or maybe Pellegrini * +

spartan2 12.05.16 - 11:42pm

@ alanball - 12.05.16 - 09:55pm
Your the only person i know that consistantly talks more s**te than our former manager pmpl.gif

I'm glad you are happy after Martinez took you places Moyes never could, namely the lower half of the table lol5.gif I watched the Sunderland game, it was just ridiculous. De Boer would be an easy replacement but I'm sure he'll also be in demand elsewhere * +

alanball 13.05.16 - 07:49pm
Who's happy? Are are you incapable of speaking sense? I don't want de Boer, absolute bottle job of a manager. Came up against Cocu for 2 seasons with a better team and came runner up to him both times and his game management at the weekend was a joke and cost them tge league. Ajax fans apparently not bothered he's left them. * +

alanball 13.05.16 - 07:51pm

@ shade013 - 12.05.16 - 10:13pm
would we sign up a non flying manager? Makes no sense to me. Frank de Boer would be a good appointment I think, or maybe Pellegrini

Pellegrini is just another Martinez. City good going forward but have a s**t defence and have no plan B . Sound familiar? * +

bigdunc 14.05.16 - 07:03pm
Who do you want ste. Bets where going on joachim low a couple weeks ago personally think that's s**t .my choice would be klinsmann. It was his side that he built and won the world cup and he has turned American football around . * +

spartan2 17.05.16 - 12:28am
Baines and Jagielka's England careers look finished, top class that they apparently were chin.gif * +

bigdunc 17.05.16 - 08:37am
Yes and how many times did you mention Phil Jones lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-299
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark