! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

everton post - Page 295/299

Subject: everton post
« <> »
alanball 4.05.16 - 08:57pm

@ silverjx - 23.04.16 - 07:41pm
What a fkin game! Could have gone either way. Tf luluka kept his shooting boots at home and we should have had a penalty but Rushford, martial and lingard should have put it to bed in the 1'st half. Surprised with Lennon been so good in the 2nd half

Awful 1st half. From what i hear Martinez wanted to go out 2nd half with same plan (because he has no plab B ever) and Baines and Jags had none of it and took it upon themselves to get the team going. In the end we should of won. Martinez will be gone soon but thanks to him i imagine a good few of our players will want away. * +

spartan2 7.05.16 - 06:05pm

@ alanball - 4.05.16 - 08:53pm
Stopped read at 'what you'd give to have Moyes back' pmplpmpl.gif

You would fkin beg to have Moyes Everton of 5-6 years ago in this league today pmpl.gif over this shower of mid table s**te, you're just too proud/r*tarded to admit it. Probably would have beaten this United in that FA cup semi too. Classic lol4.gif * +

shade013 12.05.16 - 02:19pm
Martinez sacked * +

shade013 12.05.16 - 02:21pm
Ste you having a party tonight to celebrate? lol * +

alanball 12.05.16 - 09:55pm

@ spartan2 - 7.05.16 - 06:05pm
You would fkin beg to have Moyes Everton of 5-6 years ago in this league today pmpl over this shower of mid table s**te, you're just too proud/r*tarded to admit it. Probably would have beaten this United in that FA cup semi too. Classic lol4

Your the only person i know that consistantly talks more s**te than our former manager pmpl.gif * +

alanball 12.05.16 - 09:57pm

@ shade013 - 12.05.16 - 02:21pm
Ste you having a party tonight to celebrate? lol

No mate, i'm still fuming it's taken this long. It should of happened months ago, and at the very latest 5 mins after that derby performance. An new manager/caretaker manager could of tried to salvage something of our season then. * +

shade013 12.05.16 - 10:11pm
This sacking could actually play a part of my clubs future if believing a few reports I've heard are to be true. If Frank de Boer takes over Everton, it'll free up Bergkamp to have the main job at Ajax for a season, then for him to take over at Arsenal when Wenger's contract runs down at the end of next season. Supposedly the board won't entertain the idea of Bergkamp taking over without any experience managing a club beforehand. But I see a big problem already, he doesn't fly still, why wo * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-299
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index