! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

E700 unlocking code - Page 1/1

Subject: E700 unlocking code
Replies: 5 Views: 675

ian.uk 8.11.04 - 11:39am
Any1 no it? im on orange * +

dan6230 8.11.04 - 01:11pm
How old is your phone pal. Got 2 unlock codes dependin on age.... * +

zatta 8.11.04 - 02:57pm
Just phone orange.They will give u an unlocking code. * +

dan6230 8.11.04 - 05:06pm
Yeah orange will give you the code. But you gotta pay, like all other uk networks, 30quid! I got remote unlock if you want it doin for free! * +

lucyjd 10.11.04 - 03:15pm
Wot did u get?I got *2767*688# * +

dan6230 10.11.04 - 05:45pm
I got a different code! N mine works. Done loads with it! *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search